Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Los Angeles California
Peter B Fodor MD, FACS
The foundation of the superior aesthetic surgical outcomes in Dr. Peter Fodor’s practice is due, in no small measure, to his wide ranging expertise in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Expectations of patients in general are higher and the margin for error is smaller than what is typical for reconstructive procedures. Peter B Fodor MD FACS skill and experience has been recognized by the top plastic surgeons in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and across the globe. He has helped patients throughout the world meet their personal aesthetic goals. Peter Fodor MD believes that all cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries should be carried out with emphasis not only on functional improvement, but also on the aesthetic quality of the outcome.
Dr. Fodor is well known for his innovations in plastic surgery, particularly in the areas of minimally invasive facial rejuvenation and body contouring surgery. Skilled in a wide range of procedures including Face Lift (traditional and endoscopic), rhinoplasty, liposuction, abdominoplasty, and breast aesthetic surgery, Dr. Fodor is nationally and internationally recognized for his surgical expertise and outstanding results. In addition to being widely published, he also served as co-editor of the international journal, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery for over a decade. In addition, he authored the groundbreaking textbook, Endoscopically-Assisted Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and served as principal writer and medical editor of Be Your Best: A Comprehensive Guide to Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (available on Amazon.com).
Dr. Fodor is a member of numerous respected professional organizations, including:
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (Past President, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Treasurer, etc.)
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (Past Program Chair, Board Member)
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (Past Board Member)
- Bay Surgical Society California
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- Connecticut Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (Founding Member)
- International College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery (Fellow)
- Lipoplasty Society of North America (Past President, Secretary, Program Chair, etc.)
- Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons (Member, Board of Directors)
- New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- New York County Medical Society
- New York Academy of Medicine Northeastern
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Semmelweiss Scientific Society (Past President)
- Visiting Professor, Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery
Call today to schedule a free cosmetic surgery consultation with this doctor at 310-203-9818.
SPECIAL: Fillers 25% Off & Botox Reduced Fee For New Patients Plus Complimentary Consultation
Featured Plastic Surgery Video
Plastic Surgery Clinic in Southern California
Many patients think of tummy tucks and liposuction as fat-loss procedures, but this is incorrect. These procedures are designed, ideally, for patients who have lost as much weight as possible, but cannot lose weight in certain areas. “There are people who work out conscientiously, but their bodies do not produce the rippling of the stomach, or a pronounced 6 pack,” explains plastic surgeon Dr. Fodor. “When diet and exercise aren’t enough, we can use liposuction to remove some of the lingering fat, and sculpt the area in order to bring those muscles out.” Dr. Fodor notes that as long as a patient has a low amount of fat above the muscles, he can utilize liposuction to sculpt the fat in the direction of the muscle lines. Dr. Peter B. Fodor, board certified plastic surgeon, and an expert in the field of breast augmentation in Los Angeles, liposuction and body sculpting explains the benefits of the cosmetic surgical procedure and who would be an ideal candidate.